Born and Bred central NYer

WWKimba

WWKimba

Hello all! I live a stone's throw from the Great New York State Fairgrounds. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 11+ years. I mainly fish for warm water species (hence the "WW" in my handle) but am happy when anything hits my line - even a stick on a slow day!:rolleyes: I have a lot of fine waters within an hour's drive of my house including Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake, Oswego River, Salmon River, St. Lawrence River, the Catskills, and the Finger Lakes - including a couple NYS wine trails for a nice white to go with my catch!

I look forward to participating in this site!

Kim

Hello all! I live a stone's throw from the Great New York State Fairgrounds. I've been tying for over 50 years and hosting fly swaps for the past 11+ years. I mainly fish for warm water species (hence the "WW" in my handle) but am happy when anything hits my line - even a stick on a slow day!:rolleyes: I have a lot of fine waters within an hour's drive of my house including Lake Ontario, Oneida Lake, Oswego River, Salmon River, St. Lawrence River, the Catskills, and the Finger Lakes - including a couple NYS wine trails for a nice white to go with my catch!

I look forward to participating in this site!

Kim
Hi Kim:I was born and lived in New York until the 1980s.Lived in Cochecton,NY on the Main Stem of theDE River and fished a lot of the waters you fished:Oneida,The Finger Lakes,Pulaski.I have been fishing for SM the past 2 months including the Juaniata and Susquehanna Rivers.BTW some of the white wines of the Finger Lakes Region are excellent.the reds not so hot.Look forward to your posts

I have fished a lot in NY. and actually think the fishing is better there than in my native Pennsylvania. GG

Back