BIG GUNS!!!

sniperfreak223

sniperfreak223

Found a bunch of wicked irons on clearance at my local fly shop, Mustad 34007's, in 5/0, 6/0, 7/0 and 8/0. Whipped these up this morning. Now to go find someone to throw them to :)

Attachments

• bigguns.jpg
    bigguns.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 10
What do ya throw them with a 10 wt spey rod w a 900 grain line? And I thought a #6 streamer was big!

now you need some 10/0 and 12/0 for blue water..

A 10wt will throw them. 6\0 tandems is as big as go. Take the barb off & put the hook file to those 34007 before you use em. They aint exactly that sharp.

honed the hooks shortly after tying them, mustads are strong hooks but almost always need sharpening :-( . Test-casted them on both of the 10-weights, they are 7/0 and cast fine,even on the cheapo Cabela's Three Forks 10-weight, but I do have a 12-weight if that didn't work out ;-)

That much rabbit will not be fun to cast in a real fishing situation

Only if you don't know how to cast...

sniper they are good looking flies, if ya get on the Delaware would be great for the stripers and musky there..

Good looking pike flies

Those flys are a version of the black death trapon fly. They'd probably catch fish but the rabbit is heavy especially when wet. And not really what I look for in a predatory fly.

Few Big ones

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0320.jpg
    IMG_0320.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0316.jpg
    IMG_0316.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 2
The pike and musky on French creek would love them! Would like to see what they do.

Brookie,Pm me your email i can send you couple to try

damn i just noticed these...very nice! triples?

no doubles gama 5/0 spinnerbait hook and them gam sp11 3h3l in the front.

Back