Berks County

salmo

salmo

I'm interested in a Class A stream in Berks County. PM if you are willing to discuss.

Your comment could be interpreted in 2 ways…you are interested in info on any particular Class A stream that might be worth fishing OR you have an interest in a specific stream that you already have in mind. Which is it?

Your comment could be interpreted in 2 ways…you are interested in info on any particular Class A stream that might be worth fishing OR you have an interest in a specific stream that you already have in mind. Which is it?
Dear Mike:

As English is a second language to me, having been born in Jersey City, I did not realize the syntactical errors in my sentence structure. By way of clarification I "have an interest in a specific stream that already have in mind." BTW perhaps you should have used "which" as opposed to "that" in the forgoing sentence. That's bein said I would depreciate any info yous guys or gals might dispossess.

You’re correct, re that vs which. Tell me the name of the creek here or via PM and I will most likely be able to help you out.

You’re correct, re that vs which. Tell me the name of the creek here or via PM and I will most likely be able to help you out.
PM sent.

Back