Berks County Brook Trout Restoration

jdaddy

jdaddy

Saturday October 15th the Eastern Brook Trout Joint Venture, PFBC, TCTU, Willow Creek Township and others will be completing the first half of this very important brook trout restoration effort. It is imperative that we focus on the October 15th date. This is a tremendous brook trout fishery and we have a huge opportunity to make it prime waters. We ask that all members of Tulpehocken Chapter Trout Unlimited commit a few hours or more on this project. We will begin at 8:00 AM however you can show up at any time.

For online mapping and GPS use the address: 307 Shaeffer Road, Blandon PA for approximate parking.

Please advise if you will be able to participate in this project by sending me a PM. This will allow us to keep up with volunteer hours, as well as keep communication ongoing regarding the project.

Sounds like a great project. Hopefully, some folks can get out to help.

I am sorry that I am just reading this now. If an opportunity like this comes up again, please let me know. I can always offer my environmental students "extra credit" to come out and lend a hand as well. I haven't been on as much as I would like since school started, so I get a little out of touch. Please don't hesitate to call or email me for these situations.

I put you on the email notification list and will send info well ahead of any events.

I think I want to get involved with some Berks County conservation stuff as well. Put me on the email notification list too please.

Back