Beaverkill

F

fisherboy3

With the Upper D trip coming up this weekend, i will have some spare time to hit the Beaverkill along the way. Ive never fished it so im not really familiar with the river. Not looking for secret holes, but some good spots to start. Just curious, where can I find the Covered Bridge hole? I dont know where it is. Anythings appreciated.- Kev

I would suggest stopping at the Beaverkill angler. They will pull out the maps and put you where you need to go. Ask for Matt Nelson and tell him I said hi.

I would stop in, but the time i will be up there will be way before they open. Ill just get off in Roscoe, and wing it i guess.-Kev

try this and don't forget to check out the catskill fly fishing museum just outside roscoe in the no kill section of the willowemoc. look for the bridge.

Attachments

• beaverkill-map-web.jpg
    beaverkill-map-web.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 82
  • willowemoc.JPG
    willowemoc.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 80
  • beaverkill.JPG
    beaverkill.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 82
Kev - there is a nice covered bridge on the Upper Beaverkll right in the campground. There is also a nice covered bridge up the Willowemoc near Livingston Manor, upstream and East of Roscoe.

Les,
Is the covered bridge open to fishing even when the campground is out of season? I know where that is.-Kev

lestrout wrote:
There is also a nice covered bridge up the Willowemoc near Livingston Manor, upstream and East of Roscoe.

Too many damn beavers. Lol

Back