beads

troutmagnet

troutmagnet

where do you recomend, to buy cheap brass beads. i have found...
http://www.wholesaleflycompany.com/category
has any one tried em?

Yes. That company is owned by a PAFF member. The 1000 bead assortments are a really good deal.

He brought a pile of beads to the Steehead Jam last year, and sold thousands of them.

I just saw him Friday night, and bought a couple hundred beads from him. Good stuff, great prices.

Those are the best prices on beads I've seen here in the US. You can get them cheaper from china.

ok, were from china and i will prolly order the 1000 bead pack

Yep, have these beads and they are good. Bugging him to get tungsten.

yeah that would be awesome, i am prolly gonna get the but what is the best overall color.

Gold

Great link. I ordered a 1000 pack assortment plus some other 200 packs. So much cheaper than anywhere else.

yeah ima order 1000 gold beads ten a pack of the coppers.

Stick with the tungsten ones, can never get deep enough.

Anyone know of a source stateside or even overseas for beads that they take pay-pal as a form of payment. Just sold a fly reel yesterday.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah wrote:
Anyone know of a source stateside or even overseas for beads that they take pay-pal as a form of payment. Just sold a fly reel yesterday.

See the link in post #1. I think Paypal is the only payment he takes.

Rip Lips Fishing is where its at. You cant beat their tungsten prices and the brass is pretty good too. Its all good quality stuff.

http://www.fishegear.com/servlet/StoreFront

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah wrote:

See the link in post #1. I think Paypal is the only payment he takes.

Maybe im not looking in the right place? Since all I see is paying with Google? Maybe that's what you mistook as Pay-Pal? So that's why i asked the question for different sources.

Thanks everyone for helping me out. This forum is great BTW!!!

I dont care for rip lips tung beads. At least the painted ones. A few bottom bounces and the paints coming right off. There brass is ok but there is defiantly better beads out there.

Zip, might I suggest you score the paypal debit card. This will allow you to use your paypal money anywhere on the web and out in stores. I have one and its great. I just got back from dinner with the ol' lady and Paypal paid. Well its money i earn tying but you get the idea.

Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah wrote:
Maybe im not looking in the right place? Since all I see is paying with Google? Maybe that's what you mistook as Pay-Pal? So that's why i asked the question for different sources.

Zip - When you add an item to your cart, you'll see two boxes below it. One is "Checkout", the other is "Google Checkout".

Clicking on the "Checkout" button links you to Paypal. HTH.

H.A.

Johnny Utahs. What a great idea!!!!!!!

I had the same problem with beads i purchased at a fly show. Some vendor was selling beads for a great price. Got them home and had the same problem you stated. So much for the good deal.

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Zip - When you add an item to your cart, you'll see two boxes below it. One is "Checkout", the other is "Google Checkout".

Clicking on the "Checkout" button links you to Paypal. HTH.

H.A.

I'm still missing something??? I can't get pay-pal.
When I click the other button I get some mailing Addy form.
Still don't see Pay-Pal???

Zip - Fill out the billing and shipping address forms, and hit continue. At the bottom of the next page is the payment option. Paypal is the only choice.

Back