Bamboo Fly Rod Building Class

T

tctrout

I wanted to make all aware that Don Ward from Keystone Fly Rod Company has teamed up with guide Eric Stroup, and they are hosting a bamboo rod building class this summer.

The class runs from June 12 - 16, and all will be staying at Eric's new lodge overlooking the gorge of the Little Juniata River in Central Pennsylvania.

If you are interested, additional information can be found @ Don's page: Keystone Fly Rod Company

I have built some bamboo fly rods over the years, and to know that you will have one built in five days, plus stay in an incredible lodge and fish the Little J...well, it doesn't get too much better than that!

Tim Cammisa

If you can afford it, that sounds like a great experience - I hope they do it next year...

Geebee...you're correct that it's going to be a great experience. Staying in Eric Stroup's lodge and fishing the Little J every night is always great, plus building a bamboo fly rod is the cherry on top of the icing!

I believe that Don will set this class up again next year, but it all depends on the number of participants this year.

TC

This sounds awesome! If only I had the time and money...

Back