Anyone Have Nymph Fishing for Larger Trout – Charles Brooks

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

I'd like to borrow this book if anyone has it to lend. $210.00 new on Amazon is a little steep for me. I will lend books to anyone except Afish who has had my Fishing Through Your Mid Life Crisis for about a year now!! Just kidding Afish..I have 2 copies so take as long as you like. :roll:

(i'm an idiot who posted a link that should've been pm'd, so its been deleted and he's been pm'd)

good book,
I can lend you if you want to
you can buy this for much less than $210 or USE the library.

fadeaway263 wrote:
I'd like to borrow this book if anyone has it to lend. $210.00 new on Amazon is a little steep for me. I will lend books to anyone except Afish who has had my Fishing Through Your Mid Life Crisis for about a year now!! Just kidding Afish..I have 2 copies so take as long as you like. :roll:

I've been holding it hostage until we meet up at that secret fishin' hole you keep braggin' about, where I can give to you in person (with rod in hand)....lol

fadeaway263 wrote:
I'd like to borrow this book if anyone has it to lend. $210.00 new on Amazon is a little steep for me.

There are used copies on Amazon for very reasonable prices, around $5 or so.

This is a really good book. Brooks's approach to nymphing is kind of irritating to learn, and isn't really suited to most of the smaller trout streams that we have in PA. It does work, but you have to seek out appropriately brawling stretches of water to understand the advantage. The upper delaware is probably the best place around here.

Back