Anyone else account get suspended?

laszlo

laszlo

Couldn't log on last night (4/26) with a message "Your account has been suspended" I couldn't imagine that my few posts had annoyed anyone to have banned me. Every thing is up and running fine this morning. Maybe I dreamed it.

Happened to me too.

Ditto

" I couldn't imagine that my few posts had annoyed anyone to have banned me."

That is what I thought - did I somehow post something or a picture that was off limits. Back to normal now.

Same here! Thought I may have offended someone in the 31" trout thread. I was even contemplating my appology letter! I guess the site was down for maintenance?

Warning shot over the bow!!

Nah....technical difficulties for a few hours last night. All is well.

Malcontents! :)

Paranoid. Worried all night that my "dog crap" comment went too far. Then remembered some of what others have posted and realized it was probably a technical problem.

I had to re-enter the site into my favorites this morning to be able to get on

Same here. Tweeted hoping Davewould see it. So happy that it's back.nn

lost it too, was wondering who complained about me. I am innocent !

Russians...or Chinese. Cyber attack against FFers.

I figured my phone was telling me to fish more.

I got the "account suspended" notice and thought the site crash was caused by the spammer selling the fake passports.

Here I thought it was my pointed remarks about the Pens ...

Sorry about that. Had some difficulties with the hosting company. Thanks for for hanging in there with the issue.

Got the tweets and emails. If you see something like that again, we will try and use Facebook again. Maurice got a message up while we were working thru things.

I missed the whole thing, been in the woods camping and shooting stuff all weekend. Glad all is well.

flintlockshot_zpsd80420cf.jpg

Back