Anybody ever order from Leeland/ flyfishingoutfitters.com

littlelehigh

littlelehigh

Just wondering if anyone has ordered any material from Leeland. There prices seem to be reasonable, free same day shipping. Is the quality of odds and ends such as full partridge, hare's mask and CDC up to par.
Also would you be willing to take a chance on there hackle's for the price to use on good dry fly's or should I just go with Linesend.com whiting bundles.

Thanks

ll- I have not but know it is a top notch shop.
The photo contest they have is pretty cool. Send in your fish photo but you have to have their hat in the photo.

I've been to their shop a few times and have orderd from them. Good, honest guys. If they are the Leland in San Fran, which I think it is, I would trust them and order from them.

I bought a digi stream thermometer from them last year and when it arrived there was a very nice fishing cap in the package...of course it had their logo on it but IT is green and very comfortable.

Two thumbs up!

Funny you bring that up. Today I was on their site looking at their rod upgrade program. They pay for shipping to them, list the rod and sell it on ebay, take no percentage, and give you a credit with their store. Thought it sounded like a pretty hassle free way of recycling a rod or two.

Back