Another Fall sale

Tweed I got my gift from OBAMA today HEHE :hammer:

albright stuff any good , someone chime in , seems pretty cheaply priced in comparison of normal quality stuff.

There cheap because you buy direct no retailer mark up and thier having a sale also . Here is a 8wt & 5 wt shootout that I found the Albright rod rated very well against the top of the line rods
8 wt Shootout
5 wt Shootout

I can't speak from first hand knowledge because I don't own Albright gear but I have heard good things about their products especially the quality for price point. Other's mileage may vary. No clue about their warranty or service of products.

Fredrick wrote:
Tweed I got my gift from OBAMA today HEHE :hammer:

Look out! All fly shops in the area will have to restock when you're done!

I picked up the XX as a steelhead/salmon backup rod from this sale. I haven't fished it, but taking it out on the grass and putting a nice heavy fly on it, it cast pretty well. If I ever get a chance to try it out this fall, I'll let you know how it performs on the water. If anything, the warranty is good, and it can always function as a backup.

Does anybody have experience with their reels? Would these hold up to salmon and steelhead?

Thanks for the link. I just bought a rod, reel and spool that I do not need.

Afish is what we like to call an enabler. I have spent money on more than one occasion from a sale link he's posted. Talk about supporting my addiction, he practically forced me to buy! :oops:

Afish I hope you're not an AA sponsor as there wouldn't be a sober person in the place. :pint: :-D

Add me to the list... I want to buy something but don't know what.

I think I might get the a-5. Looks like it stands up to the competition that costs 5 times that price.

You can't beat any of the prices... waders, boots, rods, reels, full setups, lines... they have it all.

I think that site will be my christmas list.

Back