Anonymous fishers.

M

maxima12

Couple more days and Maxima12 breaks for Kettle Creek, Week, maybe less, maybe more. Don't set your watch by my actions. How cool, fishing is, I like it.

May or may not meet you. Maybe, i will start marking the territory.

Join up and get some. What you say, You could call it a incident, Yes, that would be good. Incident without the fine!

I had a incident, that changed my life. I joined Paflyfish, met some sailors and we went where sailors go. Water!

Fun to be around nice people. Fun to be with friends and fun to learn all about, fly fishing, tying flies, gear, rods, waders, trout, bass, poppers, leaders, lines, reels, streams and a 1000 times more stuff!

Listen fellows, you may have to take a number. As always on this site your number will be 1.

The hell with the west! We beat em in a fair fight! Speaking about a fair fight, Daniel Boone had me catch 2 , clean his gun, make some coffee and set camp, only to pull up and hit the Susquehanna for a run of shad!

Yep, big run, it happened then, not now, that's why we need you.

Make it happen again! Everyone bring a Peach Basket, fill it, like we did long ago! The banks were filled with people! Mom told me, shes gone and so are the shad!

Maxima12

Back