Almost Perfect Sunday

salmo

salmo

Hey, I’m not fishing nor in my basement tying flies. My wife is organizing the house after the Great Christmas decorations takedown. I went to our local Vietnamese supermarket and bought all kinds of stuff for future cooking endeavors.
Made 4 quarts of pea soup made with ham shanks and ham but from our Amish market. Used the last of my turkey stock from Thanksgiving for the soup.
Using the chicken from the Vietnamese store made a chicken cacciatore on slow cook to be served over cavatelli.
Started a fire, sipped some single malt and watched some Big Ten Bball.
A nice Tuscan red and some home baked Italian bread …
Happy Sunday all.

I just made a big pot of clam chowder…after playing golf this morning. Not a bad day.

When you get the Amish/Vietnamese fusion cuisine figured out, let us know.

When you get the Amish/Vietnamese fusion cuisine figured out, let us know.
Hey, you’ve sampled my cooking and my wife’s chocolate chip cookies!

Hey, I’m not fishing nor in my basement tying flies. My wife is organizing the house after the Great Christmas decorations takedown. I went to our local Vietnamese supermarket and bought all kinds of stuff for future cooking endeavors.
Made 4 quarts of pea soup made with ham shanks and ham but from our Amish market. Used the last of my turkey stock from Thanksgiving for the soup.
Using the chicken from the Vietnamese store made a chicken cacciatore on slow cook to be served over cavatelli.
Started a fire, sipped some single malt and watched some Big Ten Bball.
A nice Tuscan red and some home baked Italian bread …
Happy Sunday all.
Perfect!!
Invite me over next time!!

Perfect!!
Invite me over next time!!
I am always the camp cook on fishing trips. If I make jumbo shrimp cocktail and eye roast roast beef sandwiches can we meet near your favorite brookie stream?

Back