Air fares

Merle

Merle

I am planning on fly from Indianapolis IN. to Harrisburg PA. If I booked the flight thru Orbitiz the price for a round trip ticket is 177.00. That seems like a pretty good price. My question is has anyone had experience with Orbitz, thru booking online, are there hidden charges ? I have searched three travel agencies Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Traveloicty. All the fares are about the same price. Any comments ?

Best Fishes
Merle

Buy it. There are some added charges but nothing much. If you wait too long seats on the plane will fill up. When that happens the price goes up. Example: I have booked a flight and paid for it and my co worker booked the same flight a few min later and paid 50 bucks more.

Make sure you take the eticket option. You do not have to have the paper ticket sent to you.

Additionally you can check into you flight online before you leave home and avoid at least one line at the airport

If you get a good price, do it. I think I have used Orbitz, travelocity and priceline at some time or another...All have worked out fine.

Back