Advertisements on forum home page

BrookieChaser

BrookieChaser

Is anyone else seeing ads on the header of the forum page?
It seems like a google ad. There were three on the page now one. Maybe I'm just now noticing them.

Definitely seeing them. Apparently I am in the market for waders. (I’m always in the market for waders though.)

Definitely seeing them. Apparently I am in the market for waders. (I’m always in the market for waders though.)

Haha!

I thought that maybe it was just me that was seeing the ads.

I saw them a few days ago. Then they disappeared (without clearing history/cache). Now they are back. 🤷‍♂️

I have added the Google Ads. I stopped using them years ago, because people didn't like the type of ads that come that are served by Google. I don't control what Google is serving up, but I need to go back to Google Ads for now. I am working on placing a few of them scatter throughout the site so you might see some pop up again in different areas as I adjust their locations.

Thanks for the clarification, Dave!

Apparently the algorithm thinks I'm in the market for a new wireless plan and an engagement ring...

I have added the Google Ads. I stopped using them years ago, because people didn't like the type of ads that come that are served by Google. I don't control what Google is serving up, but I need to go back to Google Ads for now. I am working on placing a few of them scatter throughout the site so you might see some pop up again in different areas as I adjust their locations.

I don't mind the ads. Any thing that helps me get all this great content.

I must have my browser setting tweaked perfectly 'cause I don't see any ads.

Thanks for the clarification, Dave!

Apparently the algorithm thinks I'm in the market for a new wireless plan and an engagement ring...
Congratulations on your engagement! Lol
I keep seeing ads for foreign tools that look like they are worth less than the shipping costs.

Congratulations on your engagement! Lol
I keep seeing ads for foreign tools that look like they are worth less than the shipping costs.

Thanks haha!

That sounds like Harbor Freight advertisements.

Now the algorithm thinks I need to see Petsmart ads.

Back