Abel Rod and Reel Carrer - As New

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

This is a nice, like new (I don’t think I ever used it) Abel rod/reel carrier primarily designed for 3 piece rods, although it can hold 4 piece rods as well. It is green in color, and 43” long.

I bought it new, planning to use it for a 3 piece, 10’ Sage rod that I bought about the same time, but sold the Sage a short time afterward, so this carrier has been sitting in my fishing room ever since.

I can email you a picture of it if you’re seriously interested in seeing what it looks like. Or, look up a picture of them on the internet - I believe Abel only had this design.

I don’t recall what this retailed for, but I’m sure it was well over $100.00 (you know all Abel products are among the best quality out there, but also some of the most expensive!) but I’ll sell this for $75.00 - I don’t want to ship it, but might do so at your expense, and would prefer a cash sale in the vicinity of Lancaster.

Email me at flyfisher_17557@yahoo.com with any questions or to arrange buying it.

Thanks, John

There hasn’t been much interest in this Abel rod and reel case, so to sweeten the offer, I’ll also include a brand new “Tacky -type” fly box.

This is a large size box that measures 9” x 5” x 1”, with a silicon fly holder insert on one side designed to hold nearly 200 smaller sized flies, or is large enough to hold streamers, terrestrials, etc.. and has a clear plastic lid that closes securely on the other side.

Back