A shout out to the Swappers

Maurice

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
7,624
City
York, Pennsyltucky
I received a package at my home today from FlyfishermanJ filled with close to two dozen flies from various swaps hosted by him this year. I would like to Thank Jason and all the swappers for their generosity in gifting these flies to me. I am quite impressed with the quality of the ties and hope to fish them soon. I will add that I usually don't fish flies I did not tie myself but I am proud to add these to my box.

This is a testament to the quality of the community at Paflyfish.

I salute you!

Maurice
 
You're welcome, and if you are not going to fish them, you can then just send them to me 🙂 I will PM you my address.
 
These I will fish. Lots of little yellow ones with wings and things.
 
Twice over the last two weeks I was asked for my address for flies to be sent my way as a token of appreciation to me as a moderator.

As a very lazy fly tyer and fly angler recently, I appreciate these gifts and gestures more than you know.

I received this week an ecclectic collection of dry and wet flies, from tiny sulfurs to a blue and white streamer. This set came from flyfishernanj and if I knew the appropriate thread, I would have posted my appreciations there. Thanks a lot, they will used and abused ASAP.
 
Mo,

Thanks for the kinds words, but this was made possible by you and the other mods that keep this place running smooth. All I did was collect them for you guys, and I have started collecting another batch with the Holiday Swap. What I have received already look very fishable!!

JH
 
Jack,

Your welcome, and as I mentioned in Maurice's post, I have started collecting somemore for you guys.

JH
 
I'd like to echo Jack's sentiment. I too have rec'd flies this week and will be forwarding them to Dave Kile.
Thanks,
Dave W
 
Also received an additional package from flyfishermanj of BWOs. Very nice flies and thanks again.
 
Me too, Thanks guys, nice ties! (bwo swap)
 

Latest Forum Posts

USGS Stream Gauges

Back
Top