A little slice of Labrador

drakeking412

drakeking412

I did a little fall pre spawn brookie hunting the past couple of days in a location that is pretty remote and extremely gorgeous. The foliage was wonderful and the fishing wasn't half bad either. I have to admit though I am quite pooped from all the climbing and hiking but a new PB native and some fun exploration is well worth it. If you should happen to know where I was please don't post it...

https://imgur.com/a/LJ896Kt

Wow! That's a heck of a brookie!

Dear drakeking,

Nice fish and nice scenery too!

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

That is one nice brook trout. I am 70 years old, and I am still looking for my first 12" wild brook trout. Good for you!

Well done! It's nice to see that size trout still can be caught in Pa. GG

Beautiful pics, gotta love Fall fishing.

Congrats on your PB!

I know what state you were in, because I saw this same post on that state's fishin' site.

"i know what state you were in....nah nah nah nah nah".....great fish!

Thank you everyone for the kind words! I'm not too confident I'll break that PB anytime soon...

And ya double post, those fine folk were very generous with plenty of info on their lovely state I figured I'd thank them all.

drakeking412 wrote:
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I'm not too confident I'll break that PB anytime soon...

And ya double post, those fine folk were very generous with plenty of info on their lovely state I figured I'd thank them all.

It's a great site over there. I've gotten a ton of help since movin' down.

Championship sized brookie there. Estimate in size?

Could someone post this picture here in the thread? For some reason, I can't see it in the link.

I'd really like to see this fish.
Thanks.

I measured my arm and it was around 13.5" but that's just guessing looking at my arm and photo and making a pen mark lol

sorry dave I'll try cristics method

LJ896Kt

0k64XR6_d.webp

My try

Ok i failed....

Leave it to the old guy

Attachments

• 0k64XR6.jpg
    0k64XR6.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 3
Thanks Sas.

Wow - that's a magnificent fish!

Prettiest fingers I've seen in a long time. And the fish was really nice.

Back