9/1 Spring Cr TU meeting, speaker: Bill Anderson, Little Juniata River

T

troutbert

--------------------------------------------
The first of our Fall Membership Meetings will be this coming Thursday evening, 7:30 PM, at the State College Comfort Suites. Our speaker will be Bill Anderson, from the Little Juniata River Association. The title of his talk is: "The Little Juniata River -- From Open Sewer to Class A". In this presentation, Bill will cover some aspects of the Little J's history, its headwaters, its wild trout, and what the Little Juniata River Association has done and is doing about monitoring, protecting and improving this wonderful fishery.

Please join us Thursday evening (Sept. 1) for some beautiful photos of the Little J and facts about our neighbor stream to the south. I hope to see you there.
---------------------------------------------------------

If you're in the Centre County area, stop on by.

Sounds like a great presentation and one I'd like to hear.

Fishidiot wrote:
Sounds like a great presentation and one I'd like to hear.

Yes, indeed. I expect that it will be excellent.

BTW. It's open to the public. You don't have to be a TU member to attend.

Good luck. Bill's a good guy, I hope a lot of folks show up to thank him for his advocacy on behalf of the LJR. Thanks Bill.

JackM wrote:
Good luck. Bill's a good guy, I hope a lot of folks show up to thank him for his advocacy on behalf of the LJR. Thanks Bill.

I agree. He's done an awful lot to help make the LJ what it is today for all anglers, and I'm sure the fish feel the same way.

I wish I would have seen this a couple weeks ago. I bet that was interesting night. Anybody go?

Back