4 Rod Vault

C

Canoetripper

Yesterday I installed my new 4 Rod Vault on my Jeep Liberty with the help of my brother-in-law. I am really pleased with the product since I can take my time rigging four fly rods at home prior to my trips to the Poconos.

I know that four fly rods might seem like overkill to most , but this way I can spend some time fishing with both my late father's and grandfather's favorite fly rods as well as mine.

I think that what makes this product so expensive is the unique machining of the part that joins the two tubes together. Plus, I upgraded my Yakima roof rack. Money well spent.

Check it out for yourselves at www.denveroutfitters.com

Since I just wrote my last tuition check to the University of North Carolina, I bought myself a Christmas present, which is an Orvis Helios 3 fly rod combo with Hydros fly reel and line + the extra spool with sinking tip fly line.

We all know that March can be a tough month weather wise, but there are always teaser days during the work day week when you just want to fish prior to opening day weekend.

BTW, my daughter wants to go to graduate school. I am not quite done writing the checks for the education that she has earned.
Canoetripper wrote:
Yesterday I installed my new 4 Rod Vault on my Jeep Liberty with the help of my brother-in-law. I am really pleased with the product since I can take my time rigging four fly rods at home prior to my trips to the Poconos.

I know that four fly rods might seem like overkill to most , but this way I can spend some time fishing with both my late father's and grandfather's favorite fly rods as well as mine.

I think that what makes this product so expensive is the unique machining of the part that joins the two tubes together. Plus, I upgraded my Yakima roof rack. Money well spent.

Check it out for yourselves at www.denveroutfitters.com

I won't buy one until they can store my switch rods in them also.

Can see where it could be helpful on long fishing trip, but even then I cannot think of a single instance where I felt the need to walk back to my vehicle to change rods during the day.

Back