2nd Annual Central PA Fly Fishing Show - March 21

• Thread starter salvelinusfontinalis
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice fish. cool dog and smart too. i would reveal my secret fly! :-D

Last edited:
DaveKile

The second annual Central PA Fly Fishing Show will be held Saturday, March 21, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Myers Elementary School in Bellwood, Pa. The show has expanded this year to feature more than 35 high-quality fly-fishing vendors displaying all types of great products including custom rods, handmade reels, classic tackle, guided expeditions, flies, and tying materials. The show will continue to offer a strong focus on education and introducing new people to the sport, especially kids. There will be special presentations on casting, fly tying, and rod making from some of the most talented people in the industry. The low admission fee of $8 for adults, $5 for kids 12 and under, and free for 8 and under includes all seminars and presentations including youth fly tying and casting lessons.

The show venue is conveniently located at 220 Martin Street, Bellwood, just three minutes from Exit 41 (Bellwood) of I-99 north of Altoona, 30 minutes from State College, and 2 hours from Pittsburgh and Harrisburg.

The show schedule is:

10:00 am on the Casting Pond
Craig Buckbee - “Mastering the Roll Cast"

10:30 am on the Casting Pond
Craig Buckbee - "Single Hand Spey Casting"

11:30 am in the Seminar Room
Bill Anderson - “The Wild Browns of the Little Juniata River - From Sewer to Class A”

1:00 pm in the Seminar Room  
Greg Hoover - “A Fly Fisher's Entomology”

2:30 pm on the Casting Pond
Craig Buckbee - “Secrets of the Double Haul”

3:30 pm in the Seminar Room
Josh Miller - “Euro Nymphing 101. Understanding the Basics”

For more information see the show website at www.centralpaflyfishingshow.com or like our Facebook page for updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back