2017 Stocking Schedules

brandozer317

brandozer317

2017 schedule is available.

http://fbweb.pa.gov/stocking/TroutStockingDetails_GIS.aspx

2017 crowd schedule. LOL

But pretty excited for the spring

before the yearly big debate starts they added the second part so its less confusing...

NOTE: It is legal to fish for trout in Class A trout streams year-round, with no harvest beginning the day after Labor Day through the opening day of trout season the following year. """The exception is those stream sections designated as both Class A Wild Trout Streams and Stocked Trout Waters. These stream sections are closed to fishing from March 1 until 8 a.m. on the opening day of trout season."""

interesting, i never noticed the WB of the Brandywine was stocked before, anyone fish there ?

Good. Now we can keep track of all the evil spinyackers :roll:

Shaner wrote:
before the yearly big debate starts they added the second part so its less confusing...

NOTE: It is legal to fish for trout in Class A trout streams year-round, with no harvest beginning the day after Labor Day through the opening day of trout season the following year. """The exception is those stream sections designated as both Class A Wild Trout Streams and Stocked Trout Waters. These stream sections are closed to fishing from March 1 until 8 a.m. on the opening day of trout season."""
The folks that had a field day last year after March 1 on the stocked Class A sections are going to be unhappy this year. I expect a few will claim ignorance and will be out at places like the Pohopoco this year too.

I am glad to see the rules change.

It would be better if they stopped stocking class a streams to begin with

Back