2015 Jam Results

wildtrout2

wildtrout2

I've seen very little mention of this year's Jam, was it that the fishing wasn't very good this year? Usaually, there's at least a few threads covering the Jam. Wus up?

The Jam was great. A bit smaller crowd than the last few years but it seemed like everybody had a great time and got into a lot of fish. Lots of good hatches, lots of fish, lots of good food, beer and a some really good company as well. Thanks to the moderators for all of their hard work in keeping this site and events like the Jam happening. I was sorry to hear that Afish couldn't make it to the jam this year. Hope everything is going well for you, Tom. We even got a break with the weather this year. Here's a photo of one that I took on the Little J. Real fun time!

Attachments

• Little J Brown.JPG
    Little J Brown.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 2
Great fish dc410, I hope to make the Jam next year, I've been wanting to hit it for several years now, and it never works out. If you look under the meet ups section, there are a few more pics there. Pcray caught a stunning wild tiger trout that you should take a look at if you haven't yet.

Sadly the pictures are the responsibility of the younger and newer crowd and they are dropping the ball. Here are a couple from 2:50:46 AM 05/16/2015 and one from noon on Sunday:

Attachments

• LateNight.jpg
    LateNight.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2
  • latenight2.jpg
    latenight2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BodyGuard.jpg
    BodyGuard.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 3
I had a great time for sure. Great to see everyone again and meet many for the first and second times. There is something special about these get togethers that brings all these screen names together with nothing but encouraging and happy thoughts. There really is no downside except for maybe the unlucky bastages who get to share a bunkroom with me.

Here are some shots I took.

Attachments

• BigPoe.jpg
    BigPoe.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 3
  • BigPoe2.jpg
    BigPoe2.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Dkilefishon.jpg
    Dkilefishon.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Pines.jpg
    Pines.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 4
  • PoePanorama.jpg
    PoePanorama.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4
  • BlackRatSnake.jpg
    BlackRatSnake.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3
  • PennsCreek.jpg
    PennsCreek.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 4
  • StevieB.jpg
    StevieB.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 4
  • NymphedupPennsBrown2.jpg
    NymphedupPennsBrown2.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 3
  • PennsCreek.jpg
    PennsCreek.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
  • NymphedupPennsBrown.jpg
    NymphedupPennsBrown.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 3
  • WeaverPenns.jpg
    WeaverPenns.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 5
  • WeaverPainting.jpg
    WeaverPainting.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 4
  • TheKingNeedFed.jpg
    TheKingNeedFed.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 3
This was my first time at the jam. I had an awesome time. Caught a lot of fish. Great weather. But the best part was the company I had. LV2nymph, DC410, Mic, Delta dog. All top shelf people. Can't wait till next time.

GenCon

The quality of my Jamboree experiences is defined by the friends I made or re-connected with. The fishing is secondary. I fished twice for about 2 hours each and touched two trout, the four others I simply missed.

Back