2014 Donegal Fish Conservation Association Spring Show

TimRobinsin

TimRobinsin

Where: Donegal High School Mt Joy PA

When: March 8 11am to 3pm

come on out and support DFCA and our youth program. We are also looking for vendors if you are interested places are free unless you need a table which you can rent for $5.

we would love to have some tiers or anything else outdoor related.

Tentative after party should anyone be interested in supporting some other local businesses.

*Bump

Reminder - Next Saturday!

Hey guys just a reminder about the show. We are going to have several local rod collectors and builders and fly tiers including Tom Herr (Prize Winning Salmon Flies), Jim Baumbach (Pro Staff Bass Bugs), Our own RickinPa, NickR, Softhackle73, and myself will be tying. Plus many other non-fishing exhibits including a blacksmith, duck calls and trapping.

The proceeds from this show benefit the DEEP program @ Donegal High School which helps to connect the local kids to the budding class a brown trout stream that flows in their backyard. We look forward to seeing you on saturday from 11 - 3

Good work Tim, I wish I can swing around, J.

The club thanks everyone who showed up and helped. we had a good turn out and we are looking forward to the kids derby coming up.

also I would like to test the interest for a clean-up on sunday march 30 from 3pm to 5pm. We would like to hit some of the heavily used areas from opening day. I know it's opening weekend but thats the point. We want to cleanup before the landowners have to. I'm sure a few of us will grab a few after. Come out for 2 hours of good fun and fellowship.

Thanks!

Back