2011 PAFF Jam Live Swap

W

wsender

The time is almost upon us. I wanted to get this setup a few weeks ago, but have been a little busy. This weekend has been a catch-up weekend so lets get this rocking.

If you're interested participating post up! This will be open until May 17th or until we've reached 16 tier (up for negotiation). There will be no restrictions, other than patterns that can be used for the Jam. These rules can be interpreted as loosely as possible.

Lets say we meet Friday or Saturday evening at the pavilion for the swap?

I'll start off...

Sharks Caddis Larva, size 12, curved hook, caddis green.

Always planned, never executed.

Organizing a bunch of drunks that may or may not be fishing until 10-11pm, may be in bed by 10pm, or may just be out of their minds by the pavilion gathering is pretty much impossible.

But good luck this time!

Succiently summed up.

I cannot spell succicent.

gfen wrote:

Succiently summed up.

I cannot spell succicent.

Succinct and you are seldom mentioned in the same sentence.
143.gif

Heritage-Angler wrote:
Succinct and you are seldom mentioned in the same sentence.
143.gif

I have a grandiose personality that deserves long winded explanations.

Stop raining on sender's thread!!one!

Why do you care about what is happening at the Jam? Your econobox would stop more abruptly at the 15 mile mark than a dog on a too short leash chasing the mailman. :lol:

Its not an econobox, its a garden shed on wheels.

What can I say, I fear the outside realm... besides, you ditched for those other guys.

gfen wrote:

... besides, you ditched for those other guys.

Not so. A few PAFF'ers are staying at my cabin with me, and we'll be heading to the Jam after the day's fishing. We'll roll into the pavillion at Seven Mountains just in time for happy hour. :-D

wsender - If you somehow manage to make this swap work, I'll pull out the vise at the pavillion and crank out flies for the swap (cdc/elk).

H.A.

Whatever, you can try and make me look bad, but I'm already an expert on that subject, and I've had a lifetime of practice.

I'm not trying to make you look bad - I'm trying to guilt you into ditching that stupid 15 mile limit, and adding your presence to the Jam.

It'd be nice to have an extra few minutes advanced warning if it rains. ;-)

Meh. I tried, I really did.

I figured it would be hard to get everyone on the same page but thought it would be worth a shot. I picked the Shark Caddis Larva only because I could pump a few out after a bunch of beers.

Start tying. Others will probably gather 'round. A swap might break out.

I usually exchange a few flies from my box, and occasionally tie. Wherever the good times take me. Trying to make and keep plans at the jam is an exercise in futility.

Probably the only way I'll do this is if the streams are all blown out and no fishing is to be had. If that's the case, I'll come prepared.

Back