2010 Arrives Early with Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Calendars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Padraic
I didn't think Maurice could cast so nice. :p

Last edited:
D
After a wonderful year of fly fishing and a equally exciting photography contest I am proud to share the availability of the 2010 Pennsylvania Fly Fishing Calendar. As announced last week, the top three winners and the eight honorable mentions from the photography contest are part of the calendar.

2010calendar.jpg
A special thanks to Tom Frank, Josh Slaymaker, Chris Ulmer, Flip Michaels, Ryan Gouldsbarry, John Forys, Anthony Naples, Anthony Pagely, Art Feldman and Craig Bollinger for their winning entries for the calendar.

A lot of time by Maurice, Jack and Pad in helping with the judging was much appreciated as well.

Really a fun year and I know the calendar will be something everyone will enjoy on their wall at home, office or fly tying man cave. The calendars can be found at the new PaFlyFish on-line product store with a couple additional items to the calendar for this year.

The calendar and store can be found here.

O
The calendar is beautiful! I ordered one for myself and one as a gift for a friend.

Last edited:
O
The calendar is beautiful! I ordered one for myself and one as a gift for a friend.

Last edited:
O

Last edited:
PaulG
I want to thank Jack, Mo, Pad, and Dave for doing such a great job of picking the winning pics for the photo contest. It couldn't have been an easy job!

PaulG

Last edited:
PaulG
I want to thank Jack, Mo, Pad, and Dave for doing such a great job of picking the winning pics for the photo contest. It couldn't have been an easy job!

PaulG

Last edited:
PaulG

PaulG

Last edited:
culmer
I just recieved mine. It's beautiful. Order one. You won't be disappointed

Last edited:
culmer

Last edited:
culmer

Last edited:
Status