2009 SE PA Trico Summit Rescheduled for August 30, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
All PAFF members, family, and friends are cordially invited to join us for the Rescheduled 2009 SE PA Trico Summit on the Little Lehigh.

The Trico Summit has been rescheduled for Sunday, August 30, 2009 at 8AM. Hopefully the weather will be a little better this time!

Same location as before, but please note that the time has been pushed back to 8AM, due to the spinnerfall occuring a bit later as the hatch progresses. We'll head out for lunch around noon, or so.

Due to the nature of fishing the Trico spinner fall, and the desire of many members to have a "mini Jam" that they don't have to make a multi-day commitment to, a central location in the state (ie. Spring Creek) was deemed impractical. Therefore, the event will be held on the banks of the Little Lehigh, providing good access to anglers from two of the three largest metropolitan areas in the state.

We'll meet in the parking lot off of Park Rd at 8 AM, and there should be plenty of room for everyone to fish. The Tricos on the Little Lehigh have been providing outstanding fishing for a few weeks now, and there should be plenty of rising fish.

For those members that have never fished a Trico spinnerfall before - we'll try to pair you up with an experienced fisherman to help you out.

Waders are a good idea, but wet wading is an option (if you can stand the cold water). I'll have a case of spring water on ice in my truck, but it would be a good idea to carry some with you. Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Allentown Parkway system.

After the fishing we'll be heading out to do lunch.

DIRECTIONS -just right click twice on the parking lot and choose your option. http://bit.ly/arUKP

FOR MORE DETAILS - please follow the thread in the PAFF forum. http://bit.ly/Nf4rk

Picture by onemorecast

ryguyfi
WE ARE FAMOUS!!! HI MOM!!! :lol:

Last edited:
salmonoid
I vote for the "Sounds like a clever viral marketing ploy" option...

Last edited:
salvelinusfontinalis
Dave,

Thats really cool and also really funny :lol:

Im now worried some action hero is going to track me down ;-)

Last edited:
JackM
I would have extorted a few bucks or a new fly rod out of them first. If there is publicity for this site, I doubt it will be positive. Then again, any mention is a good mention, depending how you see things. Might have to expand the bandwidth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back