2 Men’s Vintage Patagonia Jackets - Size Medium - Excellent Used Condition

mt_flyfisher

mt_flyfisher

Here are 2 Men’s Patagonia Jackets in size medium. They are 1990’s vintage, but were worn very little, have minimal signs of use, and are in excellent, clean condition.

The first one is a made in USA Bomber jacket with a Synchilla fleece lining, 2 outside zippered pockets and elastic cuffs. The other is an insulated ski or storm style winter coat with a zippered removable hood, 4 outside zippered pockets and 2 inside Velcro closure breast pockets, and Velcro closure sleeves.

I will sell these individually for $60.00 each, or $100.00 for both sold together. They come from a non smoking and no pets senior home.

They are available for pickup in the Lancaster area, or I’ll ship them for the actual shipping cost. Send me a private message here to arrange purchase, or with any questions you might have.

Thanks, John

1426BE06 5145 486F 92EA 6088A44744A5

3AD0A9BD 79D7 4095 B837 DE9F84C2AAF0

The sale of the Bomber jacket is pending.

The Bomber jacket is sold.

I still have the larger, winter coat. You could wear it now in the 80+° weather we’re having this week, or save it until next winter, hope for snow, and really put it to use. (With its hood up, and the sleeve cuffs tight, it would keep you warm on the coldest day of steelhead fishing.)

Back