10/7/12

daman1277

daman1277

Looking to do some fly fishing this coming Sunday. Don't care where as long as it is within a 2 hour drive. Looking to have someone show me some other places to go. I mostly hit the little lehigh for trout but hit the perk for bass. Looking for some place new. Who wants to go?

Your timing is perfect Daman. These types of threads will now be moved to the Fly Fishing Events and Meet-ups Forum (note the new name in the index).

I will leave this here for the most of today and then move it. All future threads in any forum of this nature will be moved there as well. Posters should initiate such topics there as well to avoid having to have moderators move them.

If you are looking for opportunities to meet and fish with others, please visit the Fly Fishing Events and Meet-ups Forum. This will make for more efficient use of the forums.

Thanks.

There is a group of us meeting near Beltsville Dam this saturday. Check out the fall newbie jam in the beginner forum.

Sorry it should be 10/7 sorry can't go the 6th will have my 7 month old son till 3

I'm off on the 8th (Columbus Day...BANK HOLIDAY!) If, on the off chance you're off on the 8th, let me know!

wish i did have the 8th off

Back