my new toys! :)

wetboot

wetboot

i am so impressed by these rods...granted i have not yet caught a whole barrel full of fish on them yet but so far they are OUTSTANDING..couldnt be happier! Shadow did an awesome job...and way under priced imo! U gotta admit there pretty sexy lookin too.. figured id share with u guys since they are new company. Got the stalker on there "Launch special" not sure how long it is going to last so i figured id let you know!LOVE THEM!

Attachments

• 1002605_507659635979154_179948816_n.jpg
    1002605_507659635979154_179948816_n.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 9
  • P1020010.JPG
    P1020010.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 5
They look to good not to catch fish. G

Very nice.

wetboot wrote:
i am so impressed by these rods...granted i have not yet caught a whole barrel full of fish on them yet but so far they are OUTSTANDING..couldnt be happier! Shadow did an awesome job...and way under priced imo! U gotta admit there pretty sexy lookin too.. figured id share with u guys since they are new company. Got the stalker on there "Launch special" not sure how long it is going to last so i figured id let you know!LOVE THEM!

Your postings aka advertisements for these rods are getting rather repetitive.

McSneek wrote:
wetboot wrote:

Your postings aka advertisements for these rods are getting rather repetitive.

Kinda feelin' the same way.

He must be hoping to strike it big when the company goes public :)

I'd be willing to test drive one of them in Florida.GG

Give the kid a break !!!!!!!!!!
At least he isn't doing drugs
You guys get all excited when you buy a new BMW or Lexus or Audi

I have to agree every post I have read from him so far has something to do about this rod company

wow seriously? advertising? with a cell phone pictures? u guys are silly......its a forum chill out...im excited about my new rods so what...i thought everyone gets giddy about new gear...

You made the same thread two weeks ago. You're obv just spamming the forum.

cant see how that foregrip would be comfortable on a 5 wt and under rod but to each his own.

This post is the same as your last one....... I got this rod, its sexy, its a good deal, get it while it lasts. Tell us about how it casts/fishes. that would be alot more interesting than reposting the same stuff.

Give the guy a break. I read through a bunch of his posts and he contributes to the site on a lot of different topics.

Back a few months ago he started a thread asking about recommendations for a new fly rod. I guess he found one he liked!

Remember, everyone has the option to NOT read whatever does not interest them.

Keep your boots wet and enjoy your rod, WB!

(This thread will be moved to the Gear Forum)

Yes I'm not sure how I'd feel about the grip on that five weight, or the uplocking reel seat (I find my line can get wrapped around it sometimes).

imho those grips are designed for carpal tunnel. waaay too thin for me.

i didnt like the cork at first to be honest but i got use to it and i think i like it alot more then the traditional cork...

Back