New Rods from Sage

mattwolf

mattwolf

http://venturingangler.com/2015/06/16/sages-award-winning-one-rod-family-sees-additions/

Last time I was at valley creek, I really felt that if I had an ultra light two handed trout weight rod I would have been able to catch way more fish.

Hopefully next year they will come out with an ultra light trout weight switch rod. That would be perfect for the CV spring creeks.

Which will promptly be replaced by a "new, improved" model in 2016-2017 at $1000 MSRP. Give me an LL, best rod they ever made.

salvelinus wrote:
Which will promptly be replaced by a "new, improved" model in 2016-2017 at $1000 MSRP. Give me an LL, best rod they ever made.
I agree. They replace their flyrod models more than any other flyrod company I can think of. I will take an SLT it's my favorite along with the original TXL.

Great rods but given other comparable choices for far less, no thanks. They priced themselves out of my range 10 years ago.

Never understand why Sage always discontinues their rods after a year or so then they end up 50% off and people buy those over the new rods anyways :roll:

Back