Suds and Bugs at the Crooked Eye Brewery
Tuesday Night January 22nd
BYOV
(Bring Your Own Vise)
$1.00 off Pints if you Show Your Vise
13 E Montgomery Ave,
Hatboro, Pennsylvania 19040
7:00 PM to 10PM
The fourth Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM is Suds and Bugs at the Crooked Eye Brewery. Were all us Crooked Eye Fly Tiers meet to have a beer , tie flies and tell fly fishing stories.
Tie your own flies or come learn one of our monthly flies. This month is the Light Cahill Sparkle Dun. A great opportunity to learn how to tie a Sparkle Comparadun style fly.
Just bring your own vise and materials and join in the fun.

Let me know if you will be there so I can let the owner know how many tables to reserve.

Thank you
Jerry Coviello

Attachments

• January 2019 Suds and Bugs Resize.jpg
    January 2019 Suds and Bugs Resize.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 10
Hey Jerry,

I am planning on being there.

Its a bit of a hike for me on a work night since I have a long commute already but I will try my best to make it .

Jerry,
I will be there along with Bill Robinson. We haven't attended since last spring at the first time at Crooked Eye. Count in 2 more

MattM wrote:
Jerry,
I will be there along with Bill Robinson. We haven't attended since last spring at the first time at Crooked Eye. Count in 2 more

Thanks Matt
Looking forward to having you there.

Looks like a larger crowded than normal going to show up

Jerry, I'm trying to adjust my schedule, which is somewhat easier now that I retired, but I have a couple questions to help in preplanning. I'm sorry but I'm a planner to a fault.

1) Do they serve food
2) I think you recommended bringing a light in the past. What kind? Are there outlets available or do they have to be battery powered?
3) I assume non drinkers are welcomed by the venue.

poopdeck wrote:
Jerry, I'm trying to adjust my schedule, which is somewhat easier now that I retired, but I have a couple questions to help in preplanning. I'm sorry but I'm a planner to a fault.

1) Do they serve food
2) I think you recommended bringing a light in the past. What kind? Are there outlets available or do they have to be battery powered?
3) I assume non drinkers are welcomed by the venue.

1 - They do not serve food but you can order take out from local restaurants that deliver to the Crooked Eye. Or bring your own (sometimes I would get a pizza if my son is coming with me)

2. BRING A LIGHT and cord there are electric outlets. I bring an extension cord with me also, But being a demo tier for shows I always bring an extension cord with a surge protector.

3. non drinkers are welcome. They make their own non-alcoholic root beer too.

Home made rootbeer! I'm in!

We filled the Brewery last night. 3 of the 4 tables were full of fly tiers.

over 15 tiers and even 2 new comers came to learn

I will post next month soon. but the date is Feb 26

Back