You Know The Creek

There was one simple question asked... "why are you cutting streamside brush?" You could have answered in a polite and informative way. After all you are not the only one who fishes the said watershed and that land is there for all of us to use.

Fox,

If you pay via those awesome flies you tie.. You know which green ones I am talking about.

I am in :-D :-D

NickR wrote:
There was one simple question asked... "why are you cutting streamside brush?" He could have answered in a polite and informative way. After all he is not the only one who fishes the said watershed and that land is there for all of us to use.

Spring is coming and our cabin fever should soon abate! After all K-bob says "no more cold weekends". Now you see why I like the guy so much. :p

Fade means well, I just enjoy kicking him in a downstream way! :cool:

sroach wrote:
Fox,

If you pay via those awesome flies you tie.. You know which green ones I am talking about.

I am in :-D :-D

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, those are a secret!

"After all K-bob says "no more cold weekends".'

some day I will be correct :)

Fox...the Prof decided to go "barbless" on said stream.

fadeaway263 wrote:
Fox...the Prof decided to go "barbless" on said stream.

That is so much better than "topless"! :roll:

Man I just continue to lose more respect for people on here. This site may be going in the trash.

Idratherbephishing,

I wouldn't go that far but I do think if someone is going to post pictures of themselves with chainsaws chopping down streamside brush, vines and prickers they should probably 1. expect to be questioned (was stunned that anybody asked) 2. explain who has given them instructions to do so (did not do that in his original posts) 3. Be ready to name the location(did not do this either... what were we just supposed to know he was volunteering with an organization?) Turns out he was doing this on conservancy property and EVERYONE has the right to question his actions especially when they are a donor.

Can you imagine if I came to Clarks Creek and posted pictures of myself chopping trees down and when you asked my response was "that the trees were effecting my back cast." Well Fades response to me asking him why he was cutting down streamside brush was """""WHAT??? Oh excuse me you have waders that are impervious to intense thorns? Where do I buy them?""""

Guys a trollin' and a baitin' big time.

This thread is locked. Time to move on folks.

Back