Who's Going Out Today?

Continued exploring Class A water yesterday. This time in the area where Berks, Montgomery and Lehigh counties meet. Water was low but managed to catch a few trout.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 157
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    469 KB · Views: 150
Went to penns yesterday, might have seen one of you. Fished in the drizzle all day. Streamers and dries. Didn’t move a single fish on nymphs which was kind of a shock. Slate drakes and big caddis for most of the day.

Attachments

• IMG_8273.jpeg
    IMG_8273.jpeg
    299.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_8259.jpeg
    IMG_8259.jpeg
    403.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_8270.jpeg
    IMG_8270.jpeg
    257.2 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8279.png
    IMG_8279.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_8284.png
    IMG_8284.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
Continued exploring Class A water yesterday. This time in the area where Berks, Montgomery and Lehigh counties meet. Water was low but managed to catch a few trout.
You found Noah’s ark people been looking for that for a longggg time

Drove up to State College for the football game this weekend and got some fishing in as well. Thursday on the drive up 322 I stopped at Honey Creek and fished for about 45 minutes around sundown. Caught just one - a nice one on (literally) my last cast as it got dark. He took a black tungsten bugger right under a small waterfall. Then Friday I hit the Little J for the first time ever. Had a great time wading in the gorge catching 7 or 8 small to medium fish, mostly on an 18 perdigon. Had the river and freight trains entirely to myself. On my drive back to State College I stopped at the George Harvey section of Spruce Creek and caught 3 browns in about 45 minutes, all on a small green frenchie dropper. From left to right - browns on Honey, Little J and Spruce.

Attachments

• unnamed-1.jpg
    unnamed-1.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 42
  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 42
  • unnamed-2.jpg
    unnamed-2.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Drove up to State College for the football game this weekend and got some fishing in as well. Thursday on the drive up 322 I stopped at Honey Creek and fished for about 45 minutes around sundown. Caught just one - a nice one on (literally) my last cast as it got dark. He took a black tungsten bugger right under a small waterfall. Then Friday I hit the Little J for the first time ever. Had a great time wading in the gorge catching 7 or 8 small to medium fish, mostly on an 18 perdigon. Had the river and freight trains entirely to myself. On my drive back to State College I stopped at the George Harvey section of Spruce Creek and caught 3 browns in about 45 minutes, all on a small green frenchie dropper. From left to right - browns on Honey, Little J and Spruce.
There's really nothing better than a Penn State football and fall flyfishing combo weekend.

Back