Tributaries by Lou Wentz

Acristickid

Received my copy in the mail today, already into chapter 3.

Author is a PAFF board member and I just rode in his van with him to the Octoraro creek.

Good stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 81
We caught some stockers, hah.

Also went to Neshameny , only tried to catch a bluegill with a bucket so far. As far as I know, we were only 10 years old and didn’t fly fish yet.

Last edited:
Not sure if you would be horrified to know, I spilled ice tea on your book.

Badge of honor- honest use. I like terms like that.

I enjoyed the Catskills chapter! Thanks for taking me along. That is an area I have almost no experience. I look forward to taking the Mrs someday.

I enjoyed the Catskills chapter! Thanks for taking me along. That is an area I have almost no experience. I look forward to taking the Mrs someday.
Thanks. I found it to be a kind of discovery area. A mix of wild and stocked fish in the upper West Branch. Lovely farm country. Fish upstream of the covered bridge in Hampton (legal access) and in Walton below the town boat ramp (It's loaded with wild browns). You'll like the town of Delhi. Must stop is the Blue Bee Cafe for breakfast. Appointed in the style of a New York deli, great breakfast and if you go in the fall, you must try the pumpkin muffins. My god, I thought I died and gone to heaven. Blue Bee Cafe

Sounds good. I’ll refer back to this when I do.

I also clearly fishing my last cast 10 years ago on lil j , it was a cool sunny day then clouds moved in and an olive hatch went off. It was awesome, I remember thinking this is it for the year. But not so many recollections of last days since.

Enjoyed the last chapters of the book. I’ve heard of the Perkiomen but never had a second thought about it until this morning. Now I care about it.

Enjoyed the last chapters of the book. I’ve heard of the Perkiomen but never had a second thought about it until this morning. Now I care about it.
Thank you. The TU Chapter did a lot with very little and made a nice impact on the stream. The Manatawny became special to me towards the end of my time in Pennsylvania. It was there that I made my last Pennsylvana cast. If you would be so kind as to leave an honest review on the retailer's page where you bought the book, I would greatly appreciate it.

Back