PAFlyfish Jamboree 2007 Now Hear This!

lol. It's been a slow day for me too.

It's tough when your company makes software that takes 4 minutes to build and another 5 minutes to load and test.

Thanks for the directions.... that's about how I figured I might go, but it's good to get confirmation.

ACTUALLY.....you eastern guys, after your find you way to 80W, should go 80W-180W-15N to Liberty exit. End of ramp go left onto 414. Follow to Morris. Go straight through stop sign in Morris onto 287N. Once you pass DCNR headquarters coming into Wellsboro, watch your speed. Follow to second light in Wellsboro. At second light go left which will be 362W. OR you could go right at the light to Rt 6 and fight Wellsboro traffic. 362 is a shortcut which will lead you right to Rt 6 in Ansonia. Hang a left in Ansonia onto 6W and follow to the town of Gaines. The sign says 35mph and they mean it. Just past Gaines, Kenshire will be on the left. If you come to Canyon Motorsports, ya missed Kenshire

im in this year fellas, see you there.

Doggone it, the wife's birthday is the second. Looks like that weekend is shot for me. Enjoy! I'd love to float the big Pine at that time.

beeber

beeber2 wrote:
Doggone it, the wife's birthday is the second. Looks like that weekend is shot for me. Enjoy! I'd love to float the big Pine at that time.

beeber

Dang, now Beebers out, Albie, JF, all out. I am starting to get worried. So far I count as in'

Maurice
Festus
Paul G
CW
JayL
Tom Gamber
JackM
GinoM
Tweek
Big Seth
Hank...my man!
Chaz
Slumpbuster & Friend
Bruno
BeadHead
Beeber2

Not much of a Jamboree...Who else thinks they will make it to Gaines on the first weekend of June and for how long? Me and CW were talking today and to with Paul...we are stoked for the Jam...Except for Paul if it rains.

Well? Whos in? Do I gotta bring a tray of Lasagna?

Lets here from you folks that can make it.

Maurice

I'm in. Sorry Paul G, it's going to rain. I have no clue where Gaines is, but i try finding on Thursday - add drive around until Monday.

Gino will probably be with me. I haven't talked to Brandon and Santino yet.

Beeber

Do what I did! Last year Pad and I took a trip to the Delaware during my wife's birthday, I just took her out for a nice dinner and got her a gift before we left. Worked out fine but we've been married for 30 years!

I was sorry to hear JF isn't coming, probably the first one he's missed, he put a lot of life into the Jam..he'll be missed!

Maurice

My God dont forget Chaz :)

PaulG,

Good idea, maybe I can pull it off. I sure want to float the canyon.

beeber

Anyone heard from tony C lately..? What about Ryan H is he coming? I just talked to him and he didn't say he wasn't.

Howdy all!

I've been kinda scarce around here lately so I figured I better chime in. As of now I'm not gonna make the Jam this year. As many of you know, that's the beginning of my busy season at work. I'll sure miss sitting around the campfire BS'ing with everyone. Hey, on the bright side, maybe the Gods will smile on y'all and not release any rain (probably won't be as much fun for them if I'm not sleeping on the ground;-)

peace-tony c.

I am in for sure. I'll be driving from the 'burgh. If anyone here needs a lift from SWPA give me a shout. I am still planning my departure time but would be willing to split the drive and gas money.

Bruno.

ditto.

I'll be coming from philly, making a pit stop at reading, and heading out from there. Most likely early on the friday afternoon.

would probably be leaving after the morning rise on sunday.

me and my buddy will probably be over since will be in mansfield for summer fisheries courses may or may not saty dependin on what we want to fish

JACK, SANTINO AND I ARE PLANNING ON GOING BUT WE ARE NOT SURE ON THE DAYS SANTINO CAN GO BECAUSE OF SCHOOL. CALL ME OR EMAIL ME SO WE CAN GET THE DETAILS WORKED OUT.

Okay, count me back in. I'll likely stay a weekday or two after the weekend. Anyone else going to linger?

beeber

I'd be willing to bet that unless there are any real sharks out there that I will beat anybody there in pool.

just sayin, since i saw that there was a pool table :-D

Now that I jinx myself, I welcome anyone to make a fool of me.

I've made my reservations and I'm looking forward to this. With so many streams to pick from, do you mostly stick with Pine, Slate and Cedar?

I will Definatly be there, can't wait...im going to try to be there early friday and will stay till late sunday!! can't wait to meet you guys, being this is my first Jamboree!!!

Back