Lost or stolen, Battenkill II fly reel.

GANGGREEN

GANGGREEN

Probably a real long shot, but I've lost an Orvis Battenkill II fly reel with a light green 3-weight line attached. It was in a blue neoprene, fleece lined case and might have fallen out of my truck at some point (or was stolen) because I can't find it anywhere. My guess would be that if it fell along the road or a parking area that it would have been along a stream in northern Potter County or along Pine Creek near Cedar Run or in Slate Run. Not the end of the world if I don't find it, but I'd greatly appreciate if someone found it and would be kind enough to return it.

Seems like the information I'm providing would be specific enough that if someone does find it that they'll recognize that it really is mine. Like I said, not the end of the world, but it's the only reel I have with a 3-weight line, not to mention that they don't really grow on trees. Thanks in advance if anyone does find it. I'd be happy to purchase you a burger and cold drink along the stream somewhere if it turns up.

Gangreen, did you contact the Slate Run tackle shop? Someone may have turned it in there.
*On a side note: Have you been on UJ lately?

Gangreen, did you contact the Slate Run tackle shop? Someone may have turned it in there.
*On a side note: Have you been on UJ lately?

I don't go on UJ very often, but I stick my head in every once in a while. Believe it or not, this reel was returned and I can rest easy now. Like I said, wouldn't have been the end of the world, but I like it.

Nothing really earth-shattering as far as the reel's return. I had parked at the same spot twice in the same week and a friend had seen me parked there and found the reel lying on the ground after I left one day. He didn't mention it for a week or so because he didn't see me and it slipped his mind. I was very glad to get it back though and was pleased that he was the one who found it.

Glad you got the reel back! Maybe I will run into you at the Tackleshack again!

Back