catskill jam 2012. June 7, 8, 9 & 10

Andy, I would be willing to hit the evening float with you. Actually, I might do the morning float if you can give me an approximate time that you are arriving up there. However, take into consideration, you are going to have to help me put my boat together. lol

CathyG is an early riser so I'd expect we'll be launched and casting at 8am. If you aren't making it up until later. Get your stuff organized / ready to go and I'll meet you back at the Capra after lunch. We'll get back on the water ASAP.

Yea the after lunch thing will probably better. If nothing changes, I will probably pull into the Capra around 12:30 or so.

So bummed i can't make this AGAIN this year. I always have something going on the week of the catskill Jam. I will be down next weekend weather permitting. Good luck everyone....good cornuta, Iso, and sulphur fishing right now. My dad just got back from a 3 day trip and with the wet, cool weather the fishing was good.

I've had good reports so.... fingers are crossed.

Going to bring a crock pot up of beef BBQ. Everybody is welcome to it.

Get to it before Josh does. He loves eating..... A lot.

Ok so it looks l can pull this off...
I got a room at Capra for Thursday/tomorrow night.

If I push it, I can leave work around noon and get up there around 3-4...is this too late to catch the 2nd float tomorrow?

Well, Shane claims that he'll be there around noon. That means by 4pm he'll be ready. LOL.

I'll PM you my cell number again. I'm expecting a Balls to Stockport or Stephen Hawking to Buck float for the afternoon. It all depends when we get back on the water. If we do a Balls to Stockport, call me and we'll grab you at the 191 bridge (or wait for you if you get out early).

You still up for golf Friday morning and then hiking into the Gorge for the afternoon? Work on the GF and see if you can squeak out an early float on Saturday morning.

You are sooo dead on.

Phil,

8:45am tee time for Friday. It's a 40 minute drive to the course. From there, 5 minutes to the Neversink.

Ok sounds like a plan. I'll give you a call tomorrow, to work out the float details...

I'll make sure I throw the clubs in my car too...

I will be wading upstream of buckingham tonight. I expect to be there around 7 pm for the evening rise. There are plenty of homebrewed octoberfest brews for afterwards.

I may head farther upstream if the conditions aren't good.

Back