2018 PAFF Eastern PA Fly Tying Jam: 17 Feb

Sam will do a Gray and Yellow wet fly. :)

GenCon wrote:
GenCon wrote:
GenCon wrote:

GenCon wrote:
I will start a roster for tyers. Feel free to add your self or let me know and I will add you.

GenCon Flicks red quill
J55tyger88 Wickams fancy dry fly.
TimRobinson Scuddisworm
7bridges Classic wet fly
Jon Bates Janter wet fly
Volksnurse Crackleback
dc410 stimulator
Brad Janicki Hot spoy Flash back PT nymph
LV2nymph Drowned adult mayfly
Acesedgley Macaigs killer
InCahoots Quill Gordon Emerger.
Nomad_Archer Blow torch nymph
Mooney4 Sulfur nymph
Mikey Bass popper
Rick Nyles Sulfur dry fly
Nick Raftas ISO wet fly
Max Inchausti Sculpin
Dave Hanni Rainbow warrior
Sam Thomas Gray and yellow softhackle

GenCon wrote:
GenCon wrote:
GenCon wrote:

GenCon wrote:
I will start a roster for tyers. Feel free to add your self or let me know and I will add you.

GenCon Flicks red quill
J55tyger88 Wickams fancy dry fly.
TimRobinson Scuddisworm
7bridges Classic wet fly
Jon Bates Janter wet fly
Volksnurse Crackleback
dc410 stimulator
Brad Janicki Hot spoy Flash back PT nymph
LV2nymph Drowned adult mayfly
Acesedgley Macaigs killer
InCahoots Quill Gordon Emerger.
Nomad_Archer Blow torch nymph
Mooney4 Sulfur nymph
Mikey Bass popper
Rick Nyles Sulfur dry fly
Nick Raftas ISO wet fly
Max Inchausti Sculpin
Dave Hanni Rainbow warrior
Sam Thomas Gray and yellow softhackle

Mike, I would like to come and watch but would also like to contribute in some way what can i bring/do to help out?
Bob

Bob, would love to have you there. Something for the raffle would be great. Some donate a few flys, to all kinds of stuff. Heck last year we even had a couple of fly rods. So what ever you would like.

Thanks,

Michael GenCon

To all that volunteered we need to make sure that someone is bringing chilled water, coffee and doughnuts that sort of thing.

Thanks,

GenCon

I [d]can [/d] will bring a case of water down.

Thanks Dave,

GenCon

I got donuts and a box o joe.

Awww Yaaaaa this is shaping up nice! Less than a week, and im looking forward to this!

I have to begrudgingly drop-out this year. Unexpected issues around the house will keep me busy at home Saturday.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great event. Enjoy!

TimRobinsin wrote:
I have to begrudgingly drop-out this year. Unexpected issues around the house will keep me busy at home Saturday.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a great event. Enjoy!

Ok, thanks for letting us know. We will be posting pictures after.
Sorry you can't make it.

GenCon

Thanks Michael and Rich this was a great even this year. Looking forward to attending next year, I hope everyone made it home safe the snow made for some challenging driving conditions.

Yes it was a good day for tying! Thanks for everyone that came to tie and to watch. There were lots of great skills demonstrated with a wide variety of patters. There was everything from an articulated Sculpin to a warm water popper and everything in between. Id like to thank Michael Gencon for all his hard work and being out lead host! I will be editing all the photos of the flies tied and posting them soon.

A great day with great people!
Hope the ride home for all was interesting but uneventful.
I am looking forward to the photos,and to the next get together,the jam in May!

Thanks to Mike and Rich for organizing a nice day. A great group of guys sharing a common interest in something we all enjoy. A chance to learn new techniques and see new patterns. Thanks to all!

mooney4 wrote:
Yes it was a good day for tying! Thanks for everyone that came to tie and to watch. There were lots of great skills demonstrated with a wide variety of patters. There was everything from an articulated Sculpin to a warm water popper and everything in between. Id like to thank Michael Gencon for all his hard work and being out lead host! I will be editing all the photos of the flies tied and posting them soon.

And thank you as well. Rich, nice job on the pictures. Cant wait to see the fly pics. And thanks to all who came.

GenCon

Darby and Gil, was great to have you guys there. You both did a great pattern.

GenCon

A big thanks to Mike and Rich for organizing a real nice event. It was great to get together with old friends and meet some new ones as well. There were lots of great patterns and techniques shared. A job well done by all involved.

Back