1982 Grumman 4.6 Bass Boat

TimMurphy

TimMurphy

Dear Board,

I'm not trying to snow anyone here, I am simply trying to gauge interest. I will provide pictures to anyone interested, and while I hoped to have them today, it's been raining cats and dogs for the last 5 hours here, and I never got around to it.

1982 Grumman 4.6 Bassboat, w/2017 Yamaha 25 FLWC tiller steer electric start outboard, and 1977 Dilly painted trailer with a non-slip walking platform to assist with launching and recovery.

I’ve owned the boat for 4 years, and the motor for 2 years. Prior to purchasing the boat the former owner rebuilt the bow platform and floor decking with ¾ inch marine plywood and quality carpeting. The boat has a 40# thrust Minn-Kota hand controlled trolling motor mounted on the bow. I have a 40# thrust Minn-Kota Riptide tiller steer motor to mount on the transom. The boat has a bow mounted removable pedestal seat, a pedestal helm seat, working horn, lights, a Hummingbird Wide-Eye 565 finder with speed and water temperature, and a marine grade AM/FM CD player. It also has a snap on full heavy-duty cover that is trailerable.

The front and rear batteries are new as of April 2021.

The boat is 15' 11" long and 70" wide, and it is very stable. From the bow platform to the helm pedestal it has a solid carpeted deck for standing and casting. You could also add an additional pedestal seat base and seat as the floor is flat clear and solid.

Everything on the boat works properly. I have several usable spare tires and rims as well. With an acceptable offer I can provide life jackets and full CG gear to get underway.

I will provide pictures to anyone interested, and you are welcome to come see the boat in the driveway with the motor running.

When the rain stops and I can uncover the boat I will add pictures to this ad.

Feel free to contact me via PM if you are interested. My asking price is $ 4750.00, but I am open to offers. I am not interested in anything in trade though.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Back