FF help for school kids

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
I recently received this and if anyone can help please let me know.

Good Day, I'm a middle school science teacher in Warren Pennsylvania. I'm on a mission to begin a lending program/fly fishing club for my students. We live in a very rural community and students lack the resources to explore this sport. My hope is to create opportunities for these students to choose fly fishing as a life long sport through creation of a lending program.

If you are able to donate rod/reel set(s) to our group, we would be jumping for joy! Truly, I'm just begging for some donations to get started... Clearly, schools don't have the ability to financially support these types of programs. They are however, in a position to provide some time with which to deliver new opportunities students might not otherwise have.

Many thanks for your time. If you can't help, perhaps you can point to an organization/ person who can.

Warren Beaty Middle School in Warren PA
Susan Howe

No contact information?

Hello - I would suggest contacting Gary Kell, Cornplanter TU (Warren, PA) Chapter President. Gary is an excellent teacher as well as the president of the chapter and I am sure would be willing to help. Gary's website is www.theflyfishingcoach.com, his number is 814-723-4689. Gary is one of the best teacher I have ever encountered in the Fly Fishing world in PA.
Regards,
Todd Bowersox
Fishing Program Coordinator
Seven Springs Outfitters
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
Fishing@7springs.com
610-906-6333 - Direct Verizon Cell

Latest posts

Back